Create Your Schedule
- Use the NATA Events app to search by date, subject, speaker and category to start creating your ideal conference itinerary.
- Tap the question mark in the search bar for tips on refining your search. Putting quotation marks around keywords signifies that a phrase shouldn’t be split up when searching.
- Filter the Full Schedule by tapping the “Tap to Filter Events” bar.
- Choose by EBP courses, domains, skill levels and/or themes and hit “Apply.”
- Tap the same bar at the bottom of the screen to clear the filters and start over.
- Optimize your networking opportunities at NATA 2020 using the convention app!
- Create and publish your profile to be added to the Attendees list, and you’ll be ready to send and receive friend requests.
- Information regarding registration, convention attire, local transportation and Career Center.
- Learning formats, statements of credit and educational filters explained to help create your schedule.
- Take notes on educational sessions attended or vendor interactions.
- Email your notes and/or selected schedule to your personal email.
- Under Settings, you have the ability to email yourself a Show Summary of all notes, bookmarked exhibitors or sessions, and handouts.
- Turn on schedule reminders to help you stay on schedule during convention.
- “Exit to Events List” to view prior conventions.